Advanced Email Address Analytics for Fraud Prevention
Streamline verification of users and payments through your platform with powerful email address analytics, totaling to over 30 email reputation signals that prevent fraud and abusive behavior. IPQS enhances your team's awareness of bots, fake accounts, and suspicious payment with both positive and negative signals for comprehensive email fraud protection.
Improve identity verification and fraud prevention with real-time email address assessment. IPQS calculates an overall Fraud Score which can be used to quickly block or flag suspicious accounts and high risk payments. While many email addresses can look legitimate to the naked eye, these are some of the factors that IPQS machine learning algorithms use to detect fraudulent email addresses:
- Email Address Age / Longevity — Aged email addresses typically represent a higher quality user. Due to the large amount of email addresses compromised online, it is possible for fraudsters to easily access compromised email addresses online and reduce the effectiveness of this signal.
- Domain Reputation — Email address domain reputation is a powerful signal for quality, especially when a fraudster is using a disposable domain or any type of abusive mail service. Known fraudulent email domains can quickly elevate a score to 90 or higher.
- Email Address Activity — The velocity and frequency that an email address is used on the web can help indicate if the email address is engaging in legitimate behavior, such as account registrations, purchases, etc. These signals help indicate that a real user is actually using the email address, rather than a fraudster that is cycling through 30+ different email addresses for malicious purposes.
- Email Address Identity Verification — Append data such as first and last names, location, phone number, and similar identity data points that can help verify the user is legitimately associated with the email address. Reverse identity checks and live appends can quickly verify an email address matches a user.
- Suspicious Patterns — Weird characters, unusual patterns, excessive numbers, swear words, and similar behavior can help identify bad emails that likely represent a high risk user or payment.
- Email Blacklists & Honeypot Network — Access the industry's best email address blacklist to block malicious emails associated with fraudulent behavior, such as chargebacks, bots, fake registrations, etc. Benefit from one of the largest honeypot networks of compromised accounts and high risk user data.
- Email Validation - Combine email address fraud prevention with world class email validation services. Advanced risk analysis paired with email verification identifies fake or inactive email accounts.
Easily detect fraudulent email addresses and high risk behavior with real-time email validation and reputation analysis.